Uncle Brian and Aunt Jen's Wedding
Brian and Jen make a beautiful couple and the whole day was beautiful from start to finish, we couldn't be any happier for them. Since we were all in the wedding I couldn't take any ceremony shots, but believe me when I say, if I had they would have been perfect!
The kids were amazing. Violet had a five minute nap all day and yet was happy and dancing to the end! Caden too, he almost fell asleep sitting up at one point but got a second wind and he loved the band and even joined them to have a go on the drums!
I had a hard time editing which pictures I liked best of the kids so bear with me, there are a lot!
My little princess just glowed all day long!
And Caden took his job very seriously, they started to walk down the ailse with Violet so beautifully and then we rescued them halfway and walked down as a family since Violet stopped and looked back to reach out for us!
He is even harder to get a picture of than Violet but like his sister, he loved the swans.
Well we didn't exactly get the perfect family shot! But we tried!
Marshmallow mouth!
When the kids won't smile for a picture...edit them out!
Comments