My Best Day

We loved this petting zoo. Someone loved it most of all, the one in the orange stripey shirt!

Caden feeding the goats a bottle of milk was funny to watch. I say goats, because I think he fed every single one of them. He ran around all exciting, 25 goats behind him, giving each goat just a drop of the milk. They all wanted more. It didn't faze Caden, he was happy to be surrounded by 'em. Nana? Not so much? And Violet? Happy to watch but not participate!



This little piggy loved his milk too!


All this feeding animals is boring me. Now where are the ducklings?


Not in here...



There they are!


Then Violet had her first fairground ride with Mummy and Caden. I love this picture because you can see the 'what the HECK?...' in her eyes as the ride kick starts but you can also see in her mouth that its all good!


Violet enjoyed the puppet show with Nana. Caden had no interest in sitting down to watch, I told him "Caden, you're gonna love it and it will be really funny, please come and sit with us".


Half way through he gave it a chance and sat and watched the rest, very seriously. Then he looked at me and said nonchalantly "Mama, it really wasn't funny at all" and went back to playing. He was right!

 

My favourite part this...


And this...


And all of this...





And time for a pony ride too!


Violet had fun with the ducks. She learned to quack and baa very quickly!


What a fun day brother!


Peace out! 

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
ah I love those little animals! Caden loved every moment it seems. Can I come next time too?!

Popular Posts