Mummy's little helpers

Lazy sunny days in the garden are Mummy's favourite, and the playroom stays mess free!!

Caden fills the pool while Violet zombie walks!



Big and Small



Caden has been very helpful in his garden, lovingly tending to it and watering it everyday! The tomato plants and cucumber vines have grown so fast in just a couple of days since I took this picture that we need to think about a trellis system of some sort tomorrow, I can't wait to eat them! What a great summer project for Caden!

Caden shows me the biggest tomato in his garden

He also loves to help water the plants out front!

They are growing beautifully this year!

Busy bee!

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
looks like the kids are having fun in the garden. I love Violet's little walk. Caden is a good little gardener and helper.
They look so cute next to each other and are great little buddies. Can't wait to see them again.
Jem
xxxx
nana said…
what fun they have.they are growing up fast.xxx

Popular Posts