The Caravan might just be one of the most magical places on earth! The grass is greener than any other grass I have ever came across, when the weather is warm the days here seem endless and even rain during the night on the tin roof sounds like a cosy symphony! Forgive me for over romanticising it but that how it has always seemed in my mind since I was a kid and that's how it will remain!
I have always looked forward to seeing my kids doing the things I did here as a kid. And it was wonderful. The country air tends to knock you out so that you sleep better than you have in your life and the same was true for Violet. She slept through a lot of our outdoor adventures but there will be more pictures of little enjoying her first caravan experience coming up in Part II.
 |
| Running down 'The Lane' |
 |
| At the stream with Auntie Kate, Auntie Jemma and Nana |
 |
| Lots of open space to run around in! |
 |
| Mike and Kate |
Ever since I was little there was a favourite part of the stream where we did much of our stone throwing, paddling and fishing. And this rock became 'My Rock'. I love that rock, hehe!
 |
| My baby sitting on 'My Rock'! |
 |
| Exploring the field with Auntie Kate |
"Look at the hillside isn't it lovely!" (For Jemma)
 |
| Violet and Daddy hang out in the van |
Before we left Mum said she thought Violet would take her first steps at the caravan because I took mine there too. In fact, Jemma and Kate did too! And what do you know, Violet took her first steps at the caravan! Everyone was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself! These are her preliminary steps!
 |
| Walking to Auntie Jemma |
Daddy amazes the men with his magical skills.
 |
| "Those must be trick cards" says Great Grampus |
 |
| Fishing off the bridge |
 |
| Catching rock fish |
 |
| Peace and quiet. And Caden! |
 |
| Sharing a laugh with Mummy |
 |
| Sisters xxx |
 |
| Violet takes a stroll with Grandad |
 |
| Fun! |
 |
| My handsome man |
Comments