Violet is 10 Months Old!
My happy girl is ten months old! She is my funny little firecracker. Her little personality just shines through and she goes about her days with her big smile and happy high pitched little squeals! Today on her 10mth 'bithday' she stood up a few times for around a mintute long, one time even bending her knees and going up and down yet staying steady! She climbed up the first step on our staircase twice this week, time for the gate again! She adores her Daddy and one flicker of an eyebrow and she is all smiles just for him but she still remains a Mummy's girl, reaching out for me the second she sees me. And this week she started saying 'Mama'! It started on Tuesday when I walked into the kitchen and she followed me shouting 'Ma! Ma! Ma!' I could tell for the first time she was referring to me and not just babbling. And then yesterday she touched my face a couple of times and said "Mama". I am so proud and it melts my heart when she says it!

Comments
xxx