Easter Monday

Its not a holiday here but when you stay home with the kids everyday is a holiday so what the heck!


It was a beautiful sunny day just made for bouncing!

Excuse I need to take this call, oh hang on, its just a sock...



Nothing like the grass between your toes on a warm day!


I think we have another lover of the great outdoors here!





Weee!

My cute little peace loving hippy!


Don't worry! There is mesh!


She was determined to stand up on the bounce house, poise and balance, balance and poise!
She wasn't upset here, she is just using every bit of focus to stand!


The sandbox is extra fun when you have a friend!


Beautiful boy
Violet must be going through a growth spurt because she is suddenly eating A LOT! Is that a little tummy I see?
Funny girl

She played with the sand for such a long time and thankfully didn't try to eat it

"It was a great day, it was a super way, to spend some time together" (Well said, The Fresh Beat Band!!)



Attack of the sisters!

Sister sure can stand!

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
ah I've got that Fresh Beat band song in my head now!!
What a lovely Easter Monday they had. Wish every day was a bank holiday for me too. You are a very lucky Mummy Lou getting to spend each day with your kiddies.xxx

Popular Posts