Thirty Two
I'm not fretting about turning thirty two because I am right where I want to be.
I have an amazing husband who is also an amazing Dad.
And he cooks a mean breakfast!
The beautiful daughter I always longed for, my little doll.
An amazing son who is pure joy and who made me a mother.
The perfect family that I always wanted.
I couldn't be any happier about where my life has taken me so far.
I used to say 'I love you to the moon and back' to the kids before bedtime.
But I have since added the planets, the stars and the sun...
Because the truth is, words cannot express how much my family mean to me.
These guys make my heart sing.
They are the best!
So thank you for making my birthday so happy Mike, Caden and Violet!
I love you all so much!
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
Ashley Smith.
Okay, so I'm feeling sentimental!
Comments
Glad you are so happy Lou!
Happy 32nd birthday!! Have a lovely day and speak to you soon.
Hello to everyone
love
Big sis, Jem
x
(ps...I'm not a crazy psycho person :))