Thawing out

Being the organized person I am (ahem), I haven't been able to post new pictures here because I still haven't uploaded pictures from Christmas and having pictures out of order, especially on my blog, makes me feel all kinds of creepy. I may not be organized in many other aspects of my life but in terms of picture order I am. So there. However, I simply do not feel like looking at pictures from the cold season right now so I am going to pretend it didn't happen and get back to them at a later date. Maybe.

Here we are, thawing out in our favorite place.












We picked this place primarily because its always been 'Caden's special adventure' and this weekend was Caden's pre-birthday weekend. Afterwards we had a family meal at Friendly's. Caden asked that on his birthday can we come back so they can sing happy birthday. Boy was he surprised when they came out clapping and snging happy, happy birthday a whole 3 days prior to the big day!!! 

Caden at six, minus three days...




Comments

Popular Posts