Pre-Easter Activities
Easter Egg Hunt
Who found a golden egg?
1 golden egg = a gift basket!
How much longer are kids supposed to believe that the Easter Bunny wearing sneakers and who needs help being guided to sit down is the real Easter Bunny?
C "Is that the real Easter Bunny?"
L "Yes I think so (watching his reaction closely)...Actually no I think that's one of his helpers."
C "Why did you tell me that??!! I thought so anyway, because he had dirt in his fur."
Phew...
Little did I know they were going to wangle themselves in to be the first kids out of hundreds to sit on this knee first and I had a long lens on my camera that needed to be changed.
Hello Easter Bunnies nose!
Being a photographer in training, I know beautiful natural light when I see it. Even sitting at the bar in the Taco place! Caden's favorite food on the planet...Taco's.
When we realized Caden's ear was crumpled up like paper, we decided to take another one..this was very funny!
Love these kids...
Comments