Afternoons with Violet

We are back in business!

Now everyone if feeling well it feels good to get some fresh air with V while Caden is at school. First we went for a tricycle ride around an entire block square and now they can reach the peddles more comfortably, those little feet didn't stop peddling! I soon realized that I wasn't really pushing her anymore and let go and she was going all by herself until. A couple more practices and I thing she will have it down.


What a pretty little girl!


 The cycling didn't tire her out and she wanted to go for a walk. So off we went for a long walk! Well its a long walk when you are just under three feet tall!

The last of the fall leaves.


She walked the last leg just like this, crunched over with her walking stick!


This sweater makes me so happy I had to snap it up the other day but the little girl wearing it makes me even happier!


******

Comments

nana said…
finally got computer hooked up!how pretty is violet,what a clever girl riding her bike on her own.love her robin jumper.that photo with her walking stick is funny.love them to bitsxxx can you put a picture of her with her pussycat hat and owl bag?

Popular Posts