Daddy knows best
Daddy turned 29 again. Happy Birthday Daddy!
Mike decided he wanted to get the kids a water slide/pool/bounce house type thing. I thought he was crazy to spend so much money on another inflatable piece of plastic, we already have 2 regular pools and a bounce house! But he likes to collect and he is headstrong (I'm not saying I'm not, its just that he wins!) and so everynight he would show the kids movies of them online and get them excited until one night he just ordered one anyway. But you know what? They love it. They really love it, especially Caden! And he was right, it has already 'made' their summer.
I would like a new dining table, I look at them online and get excited. I might just surprise everyone and order one! I think they might love it too! ;)
Pretending we have a pool, Margarita in hand!
These pictures were all taken while little V had a long nap in the guest room
| Nothing like a lick to the cheek! |
| Combing what Caden calls 'Daddy's fur'! |
Comments