My baby 'graduated' and from the moment all the kids came out hand in hand in a row to the very first song 'I am very special', I blinked my teary eyes with pride.
So much growing up in just one year! Here are pictures from Caden's first day at pre-school last September. After seeing these pictures I officially miss his long wavy hair.
 |
| Getting his certificate off Miss Patti |
 |
| He loved all 3 of his teachers but his favourite was Miss Adrienne, or as Caden calls her 'Miss Adriant' |
 |
| Proud Papa |
They re-sang their favourite songs from over the year. I think we may have been in Florida when they practised! Please note the little girl on the very left who spent the entire time with her back to the audience and grumpy!
I love his little 'sprinkle' hands on this one. He was singing and doing the actions for the first 2/3 songs and then he spied Papa and became shell-shocked!
Well done Caden, we love you and we are so proud!
Comments