Week in review
Not a lot going on lately, I'm ready for spring. Bring on the sunshine, fun days out, outdoor play and planting our vegetable garden.
Lots of fun things coming up next month, my Mum and Dad's visit and all the fun things that will go on on those two weeks including mine and Caden's birthdays, Easter (I'm thinking egg hunts and the kids in their Easter best) and Caden's party right before they leave. MaPa, please see the ticker at the very bottom of this page to see the countdown!
And not too far in the distance, summer!
Click the link below for a summer movie montage from last year (Wow it seemed we went to the beach a lot!)
Oh beach, how I miss you.
*****
Last week we went to the Ecology Center, Caden was disappointed the the bears are still hibernating. Not long now little boy!
*****
And a quick and dramatic visit to the playground which resulted in Caden getting his finger trapped in the swing chain. My poor baby.
Actually, it looks like it is getting into position even in this picture.
My poor, poor little man, nothing worse than your baby getting hurt. I feel sick looking at these pictures because I know what was about to come.
The Last Swing.
We have officially upgraded to big boy swings.
*****
As much as I love dressing them up for pictures here and there, my favourite pictures are the everyday ones where they are just chilling out at home and Violet usually has an unbuttoned onesie (We have started the beginnings of potty training!)
They love to, and I quote, 'help' me clean. I give each of them a wet paper towel each and they set to work on the lower cabinets etc!
They love to, and I quote, 'help' me clean. I give each of them a wet paper towel each and they set to work on the lower cabinets etc!
I'm making the most of this before they become lazy teenagers!
There is nothing like a no-pants dance party for one in the kitchen. She was twirling up a storm.
And jumping!
Sisters got some moves of her own!
And she even busted some out at dance class for the first time last week to the sound of everyone, mom's and teachers, cheering her on because she was on her own two feet! She loved it!
Brother joined in for a few seconds but he was just too tired to go on!
He is like Daddy, loves to lie down on a hard, cold floor for some reason!
Sneaking her little toes into Jackson Henry's sneakers!
And last night she did a double whammy, she blew her first bubble ("Wow baby!" said Caden), and when she stood up we realized she had also made her first poop! (Caden gathers his 'friends', the vehicles, to each take a peer into the potty and then we all did the potty dance!)
And she LOVED the bubbles!
Happy March!
Comments
Poor little Caden getting his finger stuck in the swing. He was very brave and hope his finger is as right as rain now. His Mummy likes to lol on the floor too from what I can remember haha!
Love their kitchen dance party and the fact they LIKE helping with the cleaning.
Aunty Jem has lots of 'fun' they can have with their dusters and help my dust bunnies.
Lots of love to you all,
Auntie Jem xxxx