Cups
Is it normal to take 72 pictures of my kids drinking from cups? Yes, I said drinking from cups. Nothing out of the ordinary there, you might think. And you would be right. And yet, I have 72 pictures of them drinking from cups.
Caden asked for water. Violet said 'me!' So I gave her a sippy cup and she threw it out me "No! Big!' And so I gave her a big girl cup thinking, its only water. But is seems sister mastered it right away.
I have to confess the real reason I got the camera out. Good lighting! Oh yes, I am quite the photographer now ;)
Pretty soon it became a bit of a science lesson, pouring liquids and seeing how they take on the form of any shape or space.
![]() |
| Gorgeous girl |
| The nape of her neck, so adorable! |
Somehow drinking water from a cup together was the best thing in the world!
And it became a real lesson in silly.
And it was fun to play with focus. I love the sharp front object/blurry back object thing. Yes, I am now referring to my kids as objects...
Pretty soon it became a bit of a science lesson, pouring liquids and seeing how they take on the form of any shape or space.
And it was a lesson in hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for my Violet.
Can I get a shout out for the eyelashes!
Cups. Who knew?



Comments
I might get the cups out tonight for Nick and I to play with! haha!
Love them.
xxxx