Goodbye Denver!
Hello Rocky Mountains!
Mike and I went away for a long weekend to attend a wedding in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Caden hasn't had an overnight for a while and Violet has never had a night away from Mama! But we were gone for 3 nights, 4 days and they did awesome! Thank you Grandma and Papa!
There is nothing I can really tell you about Colorado because the pictures say it all. But the word 'breathtaking comes to mind!
![]() |
| Our resort in Keystone |
![]() |
| With Jane and Scott at Dillon Reservoir where the rehearsal dinner took place under an outdoor pavilion |
![]() |
| The Boys |
Can I get a woop woop for the rainbow I captured below?!
![]() |
| What a way to spend an afternoon! |
![]() |
| Jane and I before we embarked on our ski lift to the highest point in the Continental USA, 11,500 feet above sea level. |
![]() |
| Don't look back! |
![]() |
| There's Scott and Jane ahead of us! |
![]() |
| There's Katie and Brian behind us! |
![]() |
| Top of the Rock |
![]() |
| A beautiful wedding in a beautiful setting |
And it sure was fun coming down on that ski lift in heavy rain in the pitch dark wearing a homemade poncho out of a trash bag!
The next day everybody went white wtaer rafting, been there and done that and survived so I won't be doing it again now we have children thank you very much!
Instead we had brunch in Dillon, went to an art fair, had some drinks at the Tiki Hut at the marina and then rented a boat for a couple of hours on the lake.
![]() |
| Weather looked hairy for the first 15 minutes then cleared |
![]() |
| This is the life! |
Comments