Its movie time! They seem to be working this time...
Violet is CRAWLING!!
And she loves to laugh with Mummy and Daddy
I caught Caden singing his Thomas song! What a beautiful little voice!
Shame he is so cranky when he sees the camera!
Comments
Auntie Jem said…
ah Lou they are brill. Clever little VIolet crawling and LOVE her laugh. Caden singing brought tears to my eyes and they I laughed my head off when he got cranky. No cmaera Mommy! That poor boy gets filmed doing everything but we love it cos we get to see it!!
Sing with me now...they're two, they're four. they're six, they're eight, shunting trucks and hauling freight....! love yers xxxxx
nana said…
yes that was brill.clever violet and caden singing.you used to get cranky when you thought we were filming.funny.love mum\nanaxxxx
Comments
Caden singing brought tears to my eyes and they I laughed my head off when he got cranky. No cmaera Mommy! That poor boy gets filmed doing everything but we love it cos we get to see it!!
Sing with me now...they're two, they're four. they're six, they're eight, shunting trucks and hauling freight....! love yers xxxxx