Happy Friday!

"Caden, do you want to pick out a shirt for today out of your bottom drawer?"
He comes back with a shirt in hand, "I got my Mets shirt because I not see my red and pink shirt with the tractor on it."
"Baby, you don't have a red and pink shirt with a tractor on it!"
(Or even any colored shirt with a tractor on it!)
"Yeah, I not see it."

I love the imagination of an almost 3 year old.


Caden is snug as a bug in a rug

Sometimes its hard work being this cute
Boys and their toys
Who can resist that cheeky smile?
Or that laugh for that matter!
Thats right, that infamous tooth that has finally cut!
Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
that is a nice end to my weekend seeing these photo's. Love Caden's thinking about the tractor shirt!! Say hello to them from us and give them a big hug xxxx
nana said…
cadens so funny.congrats on violet cutting her first tooth.these photos are gorgeous.xxxxmum

Popular Posts