February fun and games


You thought it was all over?
Pottery Barn stockings on clearance, big enough to stuff a small baby in.

Literally.

We are excited to have Jackson back on Fridays!

Let the wild rumpus begin!
('Where the Wild Things Are' anybody?!) Also known as 'marching to music'!

Violet is up on her hands and knees...

And just about to crawl! So exciting! She loves to hand stamp the floor with one hand so we think she is about to go and just as I grab the camera, you see her smile and think 'suckers'.
Someone got a mummy-cut because is newly afraid of the hairdressers and his hair was THIS long!

Caden comes face to face with a ferocious dinosaur.

And Woody.

Can I have those eyelashes please?

Please?

Reading already!
This VERY LARGE flower was given to us today by at lady at baby massage class. And what can be cuter than a little head/and large flower duo? (If not a little silly!)

Told ya!
A move we call the mermaid!

She's going!!

Sucker!

I captured it! How she looks at him when he's not even looking. She adores him.

Never too busy for a Daddy-Violet stare down!

What a nice afternoon we had today?

LOVE!

My funny big brother

And loving too

Cutie pies


Someone likes cookies and milk

Comments

nana said…
what lovely photos.love the way they play together now.they look so happy playing .cute.xxx
Auntie Jem said…
love the one of them laughing together! She looks sooooo cute. And I love the one where she's looking at him and he is not looking.
Poor Caden getting a Mummy cut haha. He looks lovely still!
Can't wait to see them again (as I always say)
Looking at them right now with the pic on my desk!
Anonymous said…
Lovely photo's Lou. It's always a delight to see your beautiful family having fun and growing and changing day-by-day.
You are a wonderful mum x
Sam xxx

Popular Posts