More Cadenisms from the last couple of days...
Caden: "Daddy, where your pizza go?"
Daddy: "I ate it"
Caden, open mouthed, "Daddy, you a very greedy man!"
Caden asks me to make a new train track and leaves the room. I do it a little differently and when he comes back in...
"Momma! What the heck is that twack?"
Caden: "Mummy! Mummy! Good dog and very bad dog on TV, I very scared! (He likes the word 'very' very much at the moment).
"Well you can turn it off with the big black button if you want"
"I did it already."
Shouts and points at his imaginery dog next to him "Stop it! Stop it! You stupid dog."
Daddy: "I ate it"
Caden, open mouthed, "Daddy, you a very greedy man!"
Caden asks me to make a new train track and leaves the room. I do it a little differently and when he comes back in...
"Momma! What the heck is that twack?"
Caden: "Mummy! Mummy! Good dog and very bad dog on TV, I very scared! (He likes the word 'very' very much at the moment).
"Well you can turn it off with the big black button if you want"
"I did it already."
Shouts and points at his imaginery dog next to him "Stop it! Stop it! You stupid dog."
Comments