This weeks Cadenisms so far...

My child just cracks me up.

Looking at his train table while Grandma Connie was here.
'What a bloody mess!"

At bedtime...
Me: "Oh Caden, your sippy is leaking on the bed"
Caden: "Accidents happen..."

During our nightly game of 'The Sesame Street Gang' we take it in turns..
My turn.
'Who am I? I'm brown, I have a long trunk..'
'Snuffy!'
Caden's turn.
"I'm red, have red nose, erm, kitty cat..'
"Hmmm? A cat in Sesame Street?'
"Buddy!!!"
Caden mixed it up by describing Brian and Jen's cat who is red apparently...

A loud truck is heard outside and Caden's ears perk up like a little puppy.
"What was that noise Caden?"
"Fat Rob!!!"
Oops, our neighbors car IS pretty loud...

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
Fat Rob is the funniest. Love it. And what a bloody mess! He's turning out to be a funny, intelliagent, beautiful little boy!
nana said…
how funny.have to watch what you say in front of him now.

Popular Posts