Smiley V!
My smallest one is smiling long enough to capture it and nothing will ever be the same again. The second I saw her I was blown away, yet again, by how deeply you just instinctively and instantly love your own child but now, with every single little smile, she burrows herself even deeper into my heart.









This picture was on the Thomas the Tank Engine show, he dropped some passengers off at the beach and it cut to this picture for a split second, seeing two people sunning themselves at the beach Caden said "Nana and Grandad!" I thought it was funny enough that I had to rewind it back to take a picture. It does bear an uncanny resemblance...!
This picture was on the Thomas the Tank Engine show, he dropped some passengers off at the beach and it cut to this picture for a split second, seeing two people sunning themselves at the beach Caden said "Nana and Grandad!" I thought it was funny enough that I had to rewind it back to take a picture. It does bear an uncanny resemblance...!
Comments