It looks like its just a black screen but it does work once to start it!
Comments
Auntie Jem said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE skinama rink!! My fave words are each time he says 'you'! and I love 'moon'! What a gorgeous little son you have and a gorgeous little nephew. Hey can we skpye each other if I get myself a webcam and mic? xxxx
nana said…
This is my absolute favourite,He is so clever What a beautiful voice.love nana and grandad,xxx
Auntie Kate said…
Oh god I love him!!!! He is sooooooo cute!!! That has put the biggest smile on my face ever and want to watch it over and over again. He is going to be a pop star... watch out JLS! Love Auntie Kate xxx
Comments
What a gorgeous little son you have and a gorgeous little nephew.
Hey can we skpye each other if I get myself a webcam and mic? xxxx