Our Peanut!!!

We don't know you yet...But...
We love you Our beautiful little baby,
Our beautiful little Peanut!

Yep, incase you didn't notice my round belly or the 'guess the gender' poll in the top left corner, its true! We are having number 2! I am 18 weeks pregnant today! I can't wait for our family to grow and to see Caden in his new role as a loving big brother. Mike is already an amazing Dad to Caden and I know he will be just as amazing with our newest addition too! Being pregnant again is a wonderful thing. We are growing! Its a very exciting time for us. Here are a few pictures of our first two sonograms. The first one at 9 weeks 4 days and the second one at 13 weeks, 5 days.

Comments

nana and grandad said…
Oh my God our newest Grandchild who we love already.Looks just like our caden.X
Jemma said…
Haha looks like Caden!
Ahhh love peanut. He/She is sooooo cute. What a lovely little peanut. Take care - love the little poem thingy xxx

Popular Posts