Violet at Seven
My Little Princess Violet,
You are seven now! Seven going on seventeen! You are growing up my sweetheart.
Here are your seven things at 7.
1. Loving. You love mama with all your heart.
2. Spunky. You have a little sassiness in you that will take you a long way. NO one messes with princess.
3. Creative. Whether you are drawing, painting, sculpting or making dolls clothes, you are one creative little girl, and naturally one of your favorite shows is Project Runway Jr.
4. Stylish. This year you asked to pick out your own fall clothes, you asked for black clothes! No you are not turning into a goth but you want a grown up look! Yet yesterday you picked out a sparkly dress and a shirt with a flower appliqué and tassles. A girl has a right to be whatever she wants to be on any given day. I love that you want to be 'fashioned' (you say that with your hands up and a sassy little girlfriend swag of the head>
5. American Girl Dolls. You love them, you love Brady and Eliza coming over to play with you. You love design them, putting them to bed, playing orphanages, braiding their hair. I hope you love them for a long time given the price tag!
6. School. You love school, you love to learn and always love your teachers. You have many friends and are kind to everyone in all grades. You are not a fan of gym anymore even though last year your took pride in being 'the fastest girl in first grade!'It was running track in the heat last week that put you off. Your favorite subjects are music (you want to learn piano) and STEM. Not art, because 'she just makes you copy things and arts supposed to be about what YOU want to draw and being creative." Quite, I'm with you sister! You love to read and it comes very naturally to you.
7. Baking. You love to bake and cook, you especially like baking sweet things and licking the spoon. That's my girl! I thing you are going to be a great cook one day, hopefully you can teach me a thing or two!
My baby, you are growing so fast and so beautifully. Every week lately you look taller, you've lost that little girl look and are becoming a big girl. I love you so much! Daddy and Caden adore you too. You are so kind and loving and joyful. I love watching you play after school with all the kids in the street, almost all boys. As girly as you are, you can certainly play with the boys too and assist them in catching frogs. There are so many parts of you that make you you and I love it all. Just when you couldn't be anymore girly you give Caden an arm bar (something you learned watching him in Jui Jitsu, I wish you would do it too, I know you would be good at it). Every school day your alarm goes off and you pad down to our room and climb in and snuggle up. I love that sweet little face in the morning!
Be true to yourself and you could run the world one day! Assertiveness, check! Kindness, check! Big ideas, check! I'm looking forward to watching you pave your way in the world. You are an amazing child and I thank god for you everyday.
Love you to the sun, the moon, the stars and the planets, space and infinity, and back!
Love Always,
Mommy
You are seven now! Seven going on seventeen! You are growing up my sweetheart.
Here are your seven things at 7.
1. Loving. You love mama with all your heart.
2. Spunky. You have a little sassiness in you that will take you a long way. NO one messes with princess.
3. Creative. Whether you are drawing, painting, sculpting or making dolls clothes, you are one creative little girl, and naturally one of your favorite shows is Project Runway Jr.
4. Stylish. This year you asked to pick out your own fall clothes, you asked for black clothes! No you are not turning into a goth but you want a grown up look! Yet yesterday you picked out a sparkly dress and a shirt with a flower appliqué and tassles. A girl has a right to be whatever she wants to be on any given day. I love that you want to be 'fashioned' (you say that with your hands up and a sassy little girlfriend swag of the head>
5. American Girl Dolls. You love them, you love Brady and Eliza coming over to play with you. You love design them, putting them to bed, playing orphanages, braiding their hair. I hope you love them for a long time given the price tag!
6. School. You love school, you love to learn and always love your teachers. You have many friends and are kind to everyone in all grades. You are not a fan of gym anymore even though last year your took pride in being 'the fastest girl in first grade!'It was running track in the heat last week that put you off. Your favorite subjects are music (you want to learn piano) and STEM. Not art, because 'she just makes you copy things and arts supposed to be about what YOU want to draw and being creative." Quite, I'm with you sister! You love to read and it comes very naturally to you.
7. Baking. You love to bake and cook, you especially like baking sweet things and licking the spoon. That's my girl! I thing you are going to be a great cook one day, hopefully you can teach me a thing or two!
My baby, you are growing so fast and so beautifully. Every week lately you look taller, you've lost that little girl look and are becoming a big girl. I love you so much! Daddy and Caden adore you too. You are so kind and loving and joyful. I love watching you play after school with all the kids in the street, almost all boys. As girly as you are, you can certainly play with the boys too and assist them in catching frogs. There are so many parts of you that make you you and I love it all. Just when you couldn't be anymore girly you give Caden an arm bar (something you learned watching him in Jui Jitsu, I wish you would do it too, I know you would be good at it). Every school day your alarm goes off and you pad down to our room and climb in and snuggle up. I love that sweet little face in the morning!
Be true to yourself and you could run the world one day! Assertiveness, check! Kindness, check! Big ideas, check! I'm looking forward to watching you pave your way in the world. You are an amazing child and I thank god for you everyday.
Love you to the sun, the moon, the stars and the planets, space and infinity, and back!
Love Always,
Mommy








Comments