Eight.
Dear Caden,
My sweetheart you are 8 now. You are growing up, maturing, becoming the man you are destined to be. I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments at school. Eight is an inbetween age, stuck between little boy and big boy. Both little boy and big boy aspects make up your eight year old self. Eight things about you at 8...
1. You still love your morning cuddles, and so do I. You have also started to sneak back into our bed at night most nights! Shhhh.
2. You play soccer during recess everyday and play soccer as your main activity. You are getting good now! More daring, more motivated to win. I am looking forward to watching you grow this season.
3. You make friends so easily, people gravitate towards you because you are funny and kind. Wherever we end up living, I know you will do great.
4. You love playing Star Wars Battlefront with Daddy. You are good at it!
5. You are a Math Wiz, always top marks on your math tests. You got that from Daddy, not me!
6. You love your little Pig. Although you love annoying eachother lately too.
7. You are still a Lego kid.
8. You sleep every night with Sammy Sr, Sammy Jr and Snowy, your seals.
You love your family so much and we love you back fiercely. We are a team. I am so proud of you. You are so caring to me and while you know I will always have your back, I know you have mine too.
2016 is going to be filled with big adventures. I know you and I have mixed feelings about that. Wherever we are we will be fine as long as we're together. The four friends, right?
I love you Caden, keep on doing the right thing and enjoying all that life has to offer. Here's to another great year!
I love you to the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets and the sky. You are my baby boy, I will always have your back.
Love Mommy xoxoxoxoxox
My sweetheart you are 8 now. You are growing up, maturing, becoming the man you are destined to be. I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments at school. Eight is an inbetween age, stuck between little boy and big boy. Both little boy and big boy aspects make up your eight year old self. Eight things about you at 8...
1. You still love your morning cuddles, and so do I. You have also started to sneak back into our bed at night most nights! Shhhh.
2. You play soccer during recess everyday and play soccer as your main activity. You are getting good now! More daring, more motivated to win. I am looking forward to watching you grow this season.
3. You make friends so easily, people gravitate towards you because you are funny and kind. Wherever we end up living, I know you will do great.
4. You love playing Star Wars Battlefront with Daddy. You are good at it!
5. You are a Math Wiz, always top marks on your math tests. You got that from Daddy, not me!
6. You love your little Pig. Although you love annoying eachother lately too.
7. You are still a Lego kid.
8. You sleep every night with Sammy Sr, Sammy Jr and Snowy, your seals.
You love your family so much and we love you back fiercely. We are a team. I am so proud of you. You are so caring to me and while you know I will always have your back, I know you have mine too.
2016 is going to be filled with big adventures. I know you and I have mixed feelings about that. Wherever we are we will be fine as long as we're together. The four friends, right?
I love you Caden, keep on doing the right thing and enjoying all that life has to offer. Here's to another great year!
I love you to the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets and the sky. You are my baby boy, I will always have your back.
Love Mommy xoxoxoxoxox

Comments