Violetisms
Things to remember...
My little Violet is growing up so fast. Here are a few things I don't want to forget, little things she does/says.
Lemolade (Lemonade)
Sank you (Thank you)
Mutella (Nutella)
Gymptnastics (I wanna start doing gymnastics)
"Ohforgetaboutit" (in an unintentional Mickey a Blue Eye's accent)
"STOP!!" (Example, we are playing and I say lets pretend its Elsa's birthday or whatever and she says "STOP! That's a great idea").
Caden's nicknames for Violet...
Pig
Piggy
Mr Piggy
Mr Pig
Inspector Pig
Officer Pig
Mr Meow
Violet (on the only day she has ever been opposed to being called Pig) "Caden, don't call me that anymore! You can not call me Pig on weekends from now on, on school days you can call me Mr Meow".
My little Violet is growing up so fast. Here are a few things I don't want to forget, little things she does/says.
Lemolade (Lemonade)
Sank you (Thank you)
Mutella (Nutella)
Gymptnastics (I wanna start doing gymnastics)
"Ohforgetaboutit" (in an unintentional Mickey a Blue Eye's accent)
"STOP!!" (Example, we are playing and I say lets pretend its Elsa's birthday or whatever and she says "STOP! That's a great idea").
Caden's nicknames for Violet...
Pig
Piggy
Mr Piggy
Mr Pig
Inspector Pig
Officer Pig
Mr Meow
Violet (on the only day she has ever been opposed to being called Pig) "Caden, don't call me that anymore! You can not call me Pig on weekends from now on, on school days you can call me Mr Meow".
Comments