Violet at 4
Dear Violet,
Four things about you at four:
- You are so bright and still love books, always have.
- You are very funny!
- You love anything girlie; clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes.
- I love our morning snuggles!
How is it possible that my baby girl is turning 4? Didn't I bring you home from the hospital yesterday? You are growing up so fast little girl. People are always so surprised by the way you talk, you are very articulate and speak very clearly with a hint of a British accent! You are super sensitive, we are not allowed to look at you the wrong way! But you are also super loving with a huge heart! I love 'hanging out' with you. When Caden is at school and we run our errands like girls about town! We are ladies who lunch and we love to shop together! You never complain about shopping, we try on shoes and pick out clothes. You know what you like and what you don't like. In fact, in the morning when I lay out your clothes, you usually switch them for something else. Usually a dress! I bought a lot of shorts for the first time this year now you are so active at the playground and so on but you are really not a fan, you pout and pick out a party dress and your black 'high heals' you wore at the holidays. I have hid them so many times because they really don't match with the easy, breezy days of summer. But a girls gotta have her heals! I love you for that!
You make other almost 4 year olds seem immature, Little Miss Worldly! All the kids in preschool seem to look up to you to lead the imaginary games in the play house and kitchen and so on! Your best friends at school are Anthony (he loves pink) and Isabella. But preschool is over now in in September you will be going into UPK! What a big step! You preschool teacher describes you on your final report as 'Polite, mature and sensitive,' and that your were a joy to have in her class.
You still love books and your favorite book is 'Christmas Mouse', you pick this book out every single night while Caden puts his hand to his hand and says "Oh no, not Christmas Mouse again! Its summer!"
You make us so proud and you are my best girlfriend in the whole wide world. We love you so much baby girl, all of us do...life wouldn't be the same without you!
Lots and lots of love,
to the moon and back 100 times,
Mommy xoxoxox
Comments