Thanksgiving 2013
Caden's Thanksgiving Show
We're so happy all is well with our Papa after he gave us all a little scare. He came to visit Mr Caden is his school show for Thanksgiving. The kids began by parading the room before taking to the stage and I saw Caden notice Papa right way, before Mike and I, giving him a huge smile from ear to ear and a big high five as he passed, leaving Papa like this...before the show had even begun!
I thought it was a really sweet moment between them. And then all the kindergartners found their spots ready for the show. My baby was a Pilgrim of course!
He sang every word with a big smile on his face, occasionally smiling at Papa, his eyes darting around for Mike and I who sat a few seats away. He was also looking around for Violet too, I forgot to tell him she would be at school! He told me he figured she was behind someone and that's why he couldn't see her. Bless him.
Thanksgiving Day
| Look who arrived from the North Pole! |
The joys of self timer pictures when everyone is looking AND smiling!
What an awesome and fun day! We are so thankful for each other and all of our wonderful family, including the ones that can't be here with us this holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving!



Comments