Mum and Dad's Visit, Part II!

Easter Bunny

On our way to Sayville Common to meet the Easter Bunny we were a little pressed for time, so when we saw the Easter Bunny sitting outside a shop a mere block away from our house we jumped out and took the photo opportunity.


Caden was happy to sit there all day long, Violet on the other hand thought his small head/large body assemble was a bit creepy and screamed and ran into Grandad's open arms.


But in Mummy's arms she was open to standing near to him.


But I was still surprised to come out of the adorable little shop to see this...


And one more, because lets face it, you can't have too many Easter Bunny shots....or can you?


And can we get a woop woop for the love between these siblings, my little loves.


Twins!


*****
Egg Hunt

We spent the afternoon at Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Frank's house, the kids and second cousin Sophia were excited for the egg hunt!

Hello fishies!

Nothing like a family balloon fight!


The newest member of the family, baby Sarah



We can see it, but can Violet??





Swinging with Ray
Caden's loot
Mum and I more excited about Violet's loot than Violet!

Little Mommy
Princess with Grandad

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! I LOVE her Easter dress! I also love her hug with Grandpa when she was scared of the bunny : ) It looks like you had a fantastic holiday. That is wonderful!

Popular Posts