Post Christmas Calm

This week we have been getting back into the flow of things after a lovely action packed Christmas.

There are dollies to feed...


New Year Eves to celebrate...

(look at that funny girl with her friend!)


Elmo's to kiss...


Toys to play with (and eyelashes to fan)...


And summer dresses to be made

(my first sewing machine effort!)


Front and back (and interchangeable!)


And today we enjoyed some outdoor time with J to the Hen.




Caden was scribbling on the wendy house with chalk and I asked him what he was doing, "I'm painting the house". "Do you think your Papa or something?" I laughed, what came next was his first impression 'Yeah I'm Papa' (in a deep voice), here, I'm gonna fix this door knob"! He seriously had me in stitches! Papa would have loved it!


Here is Violet doing the infamous Nana pout (and Auntie Kate too!)



Someone was caught red, I mean blue, handed!



Miss Violet loves the outdoors


Mostly hat-free though!

And afterward a little Pocoyo while I prepared three different lunches! A ham and cheese sandwich for Caden, chicken and rice for Violet and soup for Jackson!

The three amigos...



Caden and Daddy are having a fun evening with Jake and Uncle Jeff. Violet fell asleep with her head on my shoulder but sprang awake when I got her upstairs. She then proceeded to jump into her big girl bed, pull her blanket up to her neck and fall asleep. What a little angel! She is liking this toddler bed thing!

Comments

Ellie said…
What a lovely dress- you look like a pro! Thanks for stopping in on my blog and saying hello - it's nice to 'meet' you! Happy New Year!
nana said…
lovely pics lou.caden and violet even sit alike.ah jackson has changed so much.they are all good friends .love the little dress you made and its interchangagle!violet doing her little pout.cute.those kids are sooo photogenic.xxx
nana said…
i meant to say interchangable.caden is so funny painting the little house and saying hes like papa and doing gruff vioce.
Auntie Jem said…
Love the new pics. Cute that Caden was doing an impression of Papa! Violet is like a little doll and love her little pout.
Jem xxx
Auntie Jem said…
what a cute dress too. Do you follow a pattern? me xxxx
Louise said…
Not a pattern as such Jem but a simple tutorial http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/03/fat-quarter-pillowcase-dress.html
It was easy as pie! xxx

Popular Posts