Merry Christmas Day
It was a magical Christmas morning! Caden ripped open his presents with gusto and there was nothing he didn't get excited about. Violet opened her presents all by herself and pointed to all the Santa heads on the wrapping paper. Sister thinks he the man.
I'm not sure who was more excited about the super hero type gifts, Caden or Daddy!
To the Bat Cave!
Alright, what's next?
Dodge!
Violet smiled from ear to ear when she saw her dolly!
Mike and I didn't not smile at all once it started talking, it never stops, all excitable and high pitched. But Violet likes her a lot, at least in small doses.
Daddy was very pleased with his piece of paper and cutting food, just what he wanted!
Little Mommy pushed her doll face down and half hanging out for some time until she adjusted her. Thankfully time is on her side when it comes to learning how to be a parent.
I like myself some woollies.
So does sister!
They played a great game of doll's house together, until I guided the Princesses over for tea. That's when things got ugly. There was a Princess rumble, guided by Caden, which ended up with Belle doing some real damage to that poor unsuspecting family. Not what you expect when you invite a bunch of Disney Princesses over for a pot of tea and a cucumber sandwich.
And poor Nana was left by Caden in a compromising position long after the wild rumpus was over. Probably too afraid to leave the bathroom no doubt...
The Elmo ball tent was a big hit.
Who can resist a snuggle bug dressed up for Christmas?
Especially that much of a snuggle bug.
Mikey surprised me with my best gift ever. An SLR camera of my own! I am so very excited to photograph my kids with the real deal. The following pictures were taken with it. Of course, I don't know what I am doing yet, we had a little red eye going on here and there with the flash. Don't worry, I have found the right thingymabob now so all is right with world again. But these pictures look so 'real life' and crisp to me I feel like its Christmas day again just by looking at them!
Hi The Daddy, I'm Violet.
Mike pondering the true meaning of Christmas.
Or perhaps whether he should go for the cheese or salami.
Or perhaps whether he should go for the cheese or salami.
Fun times.
First Christmas as Mr and Mrs.
Then there was a loud knock at the door...who could it be?
It's Santa!!!
Er, Dad. Santa is HERE? In Grndma and Papa's house!
All the elves set to work.
I saw Grandma kissin' Santa Claus!
My happy little family. I'm so blessed.
Bye Santa, I like you better when you're not all up in my business!
Hey Grandma GG, I recognise those kids!
Is it asking too much too have the whole family looking in the right direction all at once?
Yes. It is.
Oh wow! For me?
Lightning McQueen is always a hit.
Twins.
Gifts for Grandma.
No better mess than a Chritmas mess.
What a lovely Christmas! Let's do it again next year! Might there be a Silent Night tonight?
Not a chance!
Comments