Sleepy Boys

On Monday we were joined by Jackson Henry aka Best Buddy.
There was a lot of fun to be had on such a beautiful day!

Blowing dandelions (sorry Daddy!)

 Enjoying friendship

The blonde boys

And sand play with little sister


Who, by the way, LOVES the sandbox.


Smiley girl


And running. Always running!



I guess this wore the boys out. Once I got Violet to sleep and entrusted Mike with the monitor, I thought I would take the boys out for a short walk in the stroller.


They almost look too big for a stroller now!

 Bear in mind, these boys don't nap anymore. So I figured it was early enough to let them have a half hour doze and pushed them into the garden and enjoyed a cup of tea. I didn't have to wake them up because once of them stirred and woke up the other, so it was out of the stroller and inside for a snacks and milk.

But it seems they had other ideas!


Sleepy 1


And sleepy 2.
Yes, he is really asleep in that position!


They just didn't want to wake up no matter how hard I tried!! Guess its true what they say about a sleeping baby...



I guess thats what a little sun and fresh air will do to you after a long winter!!



But they did eventually wake!


I love Caden's signature silly face!

Cool dude.

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
ah bless those buddies. They are sleepy buddies and yes, they do look too grown up for their stroller!! Little cuties! Violet looks adorable playing in the sand! xx
Auntie Jem said…
ps love Caden's silly face pic! He looks so grown up and funny!
nana said…
ah how good are these pics.jackson has changed.fancy them both falling asleep.how cute.they all play so well together.love them so much.gorgeous.xxx you looklovely too lou.xxx

Popular Posts