Newborn and Now

Newborn
 

1 mth old
 
2 mths old


3 mths old

4 mths old

4 1/2 mths old...5 mth pic coming soon!

Our girl is getting big! We love her so much.
Its funny, when I was looking for a newborn picture of Violet, I realised that this was the very last picture I have of Caden as an only child, could he look anymore lonely?!! It's like he was waiting for that swing next to him...
To be filled :)



Comments

Auntie Jem said…
ah don't they change so much!! They are beautiful kids.
ah he wasn't lonely. He was much loved and had lots of friends round him. Now he has a sister! His life is complete (almost - he just needs a brother!! haha!!)

Jem

xxxx
nana said…
ah,hes always been so happy but he sure loves his sister now.listen to me all american.violet hasnt half changed.love it!

Popular Posts