Bye bye Auntie Jemma

After a lovely nine days its, once again, time for someone we love to leave! This time it was Jemma. Jem we have loved having you stay with us. Thanks for all the fun and for hours of 'accident's happen' with Caden and the rocking of Violet to sleep. Tonight, after his bedtime stories, Caden said 'Miss Jemma and Daddy...' I told him Daddy was just at the party and would be home soon but Jemma has gone home to England on the plane and that we will see her again soon. He looked sad and looking away from me and said 'No. Miss Jemma. Miss her, Mummy.' And so we read 'Go, train, go!' a few more times so he would go to sleep happy. Everything seems better in the morning. There is one slight pro to the end of the guests...Caden wants to play with me again! I basked in the limelight while playing center stage during 'accidents happen' today! Farewell Smith, now get yourself a webcam so we can Skype!

Comments

nana said…
ah,so sad goodbyes.lovely photos and memories though.xxx
Auntie Jem said…
ah had a lovely time. Glad you get to play accidents happen for a bit! But I will be back. Will have to get a webby. Miss you all. Woke up last night and wasn't sure if it was you in my bed next to me or Caden. However, I soon realised it was Mr Smith! Hate goodbyes so see you later!! (very soon I hope) xxxx

Popular Posts