A Day at the Beach

Somedays I just want to get out the house and leave the nesting alone for a few hours! So when Scott and Jane called us to see if we wanted to join them at the beach, I was ready in 20 minutes. This is an amazing feat when you think of all the things that need to be packed to keep our boy fed, hydrated, sun screened and busy!
Jane is a month to the day behind me in her pregnancy so there we were, 2 couples, 2 bellies and one cute boy. What a nice realaxing day! And while I'm making lists, what a nice weekend! 1 viewing of Sex in the City with the Wiessman ladies, 1 prenatal massage (bliss), 1 day out at the beach and 2 all day BBQ parties with great friends and 1 dinner with Caden's Grands. I love Memorial weekend!
Callaghan's Beach

Caden's ready for sandcastles

Our spot

Is that a beached whale? No, its Mummy!

Caden checks out the surf

Paddling with Daddy

Caden and Scott and their stick creation (and Caden's stick muzzy)

Caden sliding down the buff!
The end of a great afternoon

Comments

Auntie Jem said…
looks gorgeous Lou. Is that by your house? Your tummy looking good now. Peanut is almost coming out!! Wish I could have spent the day with you! xxxx

Popular Posts