Choo choo, Thomas!

What a great day out visiting the Long Island Steamers! Reminds me of where I used to go as a kid to ride the little steam trains (Wirral Country Park Mum and Dad??) I have been telling Caden made up bedtime stories about riding the REAL Thomas the Tank Engine for a couple of weeks now so he was in his element!! Unfortunately preggos wheren't allowed to ride the train but I had fun waving to my boys and taking pictures. There were A LOT of trains and all the kids in the line wanted to ride Thomas, one of the smallers trains. Somehow Caden and Daddy got into the line at the right time because they got to ride Thomas 3 TIMES! And the biggest train too. Now Caden and Daddy are napping, sitting on trains must be EXHAUSTING!

Comments

nana said…
ah, thomas tank.Caden has grown so tall.We will take him to Royden park next year.Also llangollen has athomas too.gorgeous pics lou.you look great .Not long now before peanut comes out of her shell.Caden will be made up.xxx
Auntie Jem said…
lovely pics. I want to ride Thomas too!! I remember those fab steam trains in Royden Park. Good job Mike and Caden for riding Thomas himself! Shame Preggos couldn't ride! Mummy can I come to Royden Park or Llangollen next year?! xxxx

Popular Posts