Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Let's Go Fly a Kite
Love. Life. Growth. Family.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 11, 2009
Kissing Elmo!
I quickly grabbed the camera when I saw Caden kissing Elmo and Friends in his book!
Comments
Auntie Jem said…
haha hilarious how cute!
By the way "I stole a cookie from the cookie jar" and I put on 5 pounds!!!
Auntie Kate said…
i love it! it was like me kissing my piggy wig in wales! i love him, he looks beautiful on these pics! im very proud of him!
Auntie Kate said…
yes it worked! thats the first timwe ive been able to comment! hiiii!
Mum and dad said…
Yes Dad and i said it was like Kate with piggywig.He is so cute and smart.Love him so much.
Popular Posts
February 09, 2010
Sleeping Beauty (In his Big Boy Bed)!!
January 06, 2012
Post Christmas Calm
Comments
By the way "I stole a cookie from the cookie jar" and I put on 5 pounds!!!