Six Months Old Today!!

Rocking back and forth in his diaper before bedtime!

Wow, six months already! On the one hand the time has just flown by, it seems like just yesterday that Caden was a newborn baby. On the otherhand, it seems like he has always been here with us. Nothing can describe what it feels like to be a mother and for the three of us to be a family. Everyday Mike and I wake up to see a little face beaming at us between the crib bars and its just the best thing in the world. I LOVE being a Mum!

So what is Caden up to now he's 6mths? He is sitting up for short periods on his own, he's on all fours rocking and back and forth all the time and his new thing is to bunny hop his legs in close to his hands, I think its just a matter of days until he learns to move his hands forward one at a time and then he will be off! Still, he manages to get around the room just fine between all the rocking and lunging forward and rolling! He has his two bottom teeth in and he is eating rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots and apples, tomorrow he is starting wth sweet pototos. All home-made and organic of course!

All in all he is an active little guy! He still loves his bathtime, playing with his feet and walks around the neighborhood in the double stroller with his buddy, Jackson. Jackson comes to our house for 'daycare' and is 5 weeks younger than Caden, and although they are not too interested in one another yet I am sure they will grow to be firm friends. Caden often beams at Jackson and vice verca but they don't often study each other at the same time! When they do its adorable, its smiles all round and they 'talk' to one another. I will have to get a picture on here of the two of them together!

Happy 6mths birthday Caden! Mummy and Daddy love you! x x x

Comments

Anonymous said…
awww I love that first pic. Can't wait to see him again and have a little cuddle!

Popular Posts